That is a pretty sweet bag. I like it, other than it being Miami, I like it.
Where did you get that? Do they have other schools you can purchase or was it a Miami only store?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
That is a pretty sweet bag. I like it, other than it being Miami, I like it.
Where did you get that? Do they have other schools you can purchase or was it a Miami only store?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a pretty sweet bag. I like it, other than it being Miami, I like it.
Where did you get that? Do they have other schools you can purchase or was it a Miami only store? </div></div>
check here
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Awesome bag. Makes me want to learn how to play golf.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Looks like the one I saw in the new Tennessee Traditions catalog I got last week. I would say one company makes them all for all schools.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
yeah they make them for most schools....i got the Tenn. one back in july...great bag...lots of storage space...i really like the putter tube and the cooler.
they have a cooler too??
[censored] i didnt even know that when i ordered it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
yeah it isnt very big but its insulated and has drain holes too...nice place to store a few back up brews if the cart cooler starts running low.
awesome
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks